Monday, May 21, 2007


Dear Diary,
By the time I was 16 years old I had signed up with an expidition to the New World, led by Nicolas de Ovando, who was governor of Hispaniola. An accident had prevented me from sailing with the fleet that was headed towards the riches and the adventures to the New World. When I was growing up I have always dreamt of this day where I could be on my first expedition, but it never had happened. I want to be known for more than what my father was. He was just a minor member of the Spanish nobility and known in town for just a fair man. I want to be more famous than him, but now since my first expedition to the new world has been detained, I will just have to wait untill my next chance comes along. After the cancellation of the expedition I had gone off to the rooftops of Medellin to see my secret girlfriend. But on my way to see her I fell and broke my leg, and than I had developed a fever that kept me bed-ridden for weeks. So far nothing had gone the way I planned, but soon enough something exciting would happen to me, and then I will be famous like I said I would be.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thats pretty gay

Not Unknown said...

I agree with Unknown on November 25, 2018 at 7:17pm