Saturday, May 19, 2007


Dear diary,

Today is Easter Sunday in 1519, and I have just met with a group of ambassadors here in the new world, who brought me such presents as Gold, Clothing and food. I came to this new world for gold an for riches, and that is what I intend to receive. I explained to the Aztec people that I was not a pagan god of any sort, from a pagan heaven. But that I was an agent of Charles, the greatest king on earth, who ruled over the vast majority of Europe. the Aztec people said that they had no idea who Charles was ( As i thought they wouldn't), but they understood that I was no god. I asked if i could consult with Montezuma, but they declined my request to my surprise. They also seemed insulted when I asked to trade my glass beads for Gold. I guess that they really do understand the value of Gold....

No comments: